Nice furnished apartment 3+ kk for rent, Prague 1 - New Town, Wenceslas Square, terrace, 75 sqm
Nice bright spacious flat 3+ kk with a total area of 75 sqm is situated in the center of the capital on the Wenceslas Square, Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is furnished. Fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge/ freezer, a dishwasher, an oven, a gas cooker. A bathroom with a bath and a toilet. In the living room there is a TV and a DVD player. A beautiful large terrace of 47 sqm belongs to the flat. Possibility of connection to a cable television, a telephone and the internet. The flat is located in a very lucrative area. The surrounding area is fully equipped with civic amenities because there are lots of shops, boutiques as well as music clubs and theaters. Excellent transport accessibility. There are many historical monuments and exhibitions, not far from the house is the National Museum, the Old Town Hall or very famous the Tyn Church. In this house we offer a lot of similar flats.
24 800 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.