Very nice modern apartment 2 + kk for rent, Prague 2 - New Town, furnished, balcony, parking
Beautiful spacious luxury apartment 2 + kk with a total area of 58 sqm is located in the street Na Dekance, Prague 2 – New Town. The flat is on 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator and is after a renovation. It is completely furnished, in a kitchen corner there is a ceramic hob, an oven, a refrigerator / freezer, a microwave and a dishwasher. A washing machine. In a living room there is a large LDC TV. The apartment also includes two balconies and parking spaces for a fee 2.000, – per month (need to be rented with the flat). The apartment is located in a very pleasant and attractive area just a few steps from Vysehrad castle and Vltava river. Excellent transport accessibility, a short walk from the house is a tram stop, a subway station only 2 stops by tram. There is a garden for residents. Free access to a fitness and discounts into a next hotel and restaurant.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Děkance, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.