Beautiful furnished apartment for rent, Prague 2, Vinohrady, Vinohradska street, 2+1, 80 sqm, garage
Very nice apartment is located on the 6th floor of the brick house (with elevator) in a prestigious part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is furnished and its area is 80 sqm. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric appliance – fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, oven. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a washing machine, toilet is in a separated room. The apartment includes a storage room, other things can be stored in the basement. Telephone line available. If case of interest it is possible to rent a garage in the basement of the house (2000 CZK / month). Very desired location with full civic amenities, only 200 meters from the Wenceslas Square. Perfect transport accessability (tram stop 50 meters from the house, metro station Muzeum – 3 minutes by walk). Near the house there is large Rieger's park, ideal place for sports or just relaxing in the local famous garden restaurant.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.