Very nice flat for rent, Prague 3, Zizkov, Borivojova street, 90 sqm, suitable also as offices
Very nice apartment 3+1 is located on the ground floor of the brick house in Zizkov, Prague 3. The apartment can be rented unfurnished or furnished with current furniture. Its area is 90 sqm. It consists of 3 rooms, kitchenette (fridge, ceramic hob) and a toilet with a washbasin. It is necessary to build a shower corner. The apartment includes two entrances from the street. PC network available. Gas heating, tiles and carpets on the floor. Very convenient location near the city center. Full civic amenities in surrounding – Shopping center Flora (shops, cafes, multiplex cinema) is located 2 stops away by tram. Excellent transport accessibility even during the night (tram stop 150 meters from the house, metro 5 minutes by walk). The apartment can also be rented as non-residential premises.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bořivojova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.