Nice apartment for rent, Prague, Stodulky, Zvoncovita street, 2 + kk, 45sqm
Nice apartment on the 9th floor with elevator in Stodulky in Zvoncovita street. Rooms are bright and unfurnished. In the new kitchen is a stove, a refrigerator can be bought in addition. The cosy bathroom has a bathtub and toilet. A cellar belongs to the flat. The apartment is situated in a quiet location with good civic amenities- restaurants, shops. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus lines, subway station Luziny. Only a few subway stops are located Zlicin shopping center, in the opposite direction is the shopping center Smichov. A neighborhood full of greenery is ideal for walks, sports or visit of Jinonice castle.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zvoncovitá, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.