Very nice apartment for rent, Prague, Holesovice, U Pruhonu street, 1+1, 49 sqm
Beautiful apartment 1+1 is located on the 2nd floor of the brick house in Prague 7 – Holesovice. The apartment is furnished, but it can also be rented unfurnished. The area of the apartment is 49 sqm. In the bathroom there is a bathtub. The new kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances (ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, oven, digestor). The apartment is furnished with furniture (leather three-piece suite, table, sleeping floor, big library, etc.). Internet connection available (UPC). Very good transport accessability (metro lines B and C, tram lines), a few minutes to downtown, to Letna, Prague Castle, Stromovka Park, ZOO, etc. The Vltava bank and golf course nearby. Excellent civic amenities (shops, restaurants, cafes, clubs, galleries, art-cinema, services, school, etc.).
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||U průhonu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.