Prague 6, Dejvice, flat for sale, Generála Píky, 4+kk, 117m², 2x balcony, 2x bath room, cellar
We offer for sale a beautiful classic apartment directly at metro Dejvická. Flat with an area of 117.35 m2, after a complete quality reconstruction (new gas and electric distribution systems, construction of a 2nd bathroom, refurbishing doors, windows and floor, the new smoke-removal from a gas boiler). Disposition of the flat is solved as 4 + kk, it means 3 bedrooms, dining room with kitchen, hall, utility room with gas boiler, boiler and washing machine, 1 bathroom with tub and one with toilet and shower. The apartment is also a shared digital television distribution, UPC and alarm. To the apartment belongs also a pantry in the corridor and a cellar. The building is in good condition, there is built a new elevator, new roof and exchanged riser. Court house is connected with other houses in the block. All this coourts create together a great common garden accessible only to residents of these buildings. We highly recommend-quiet living with great access to the center of the city-metro Dejvická 3 minutes walk, the tram and bus (Ruzyně Airport about 20 minutes by bus).
|other water source|
8 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Generála Píky, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||117,35 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.