Prague 2, luxury apartment for sale, Vyšehradská ul, 4 + kk, 102m², 2x balcony, beautiful view
Top Offer! We offer nice renovated apartment in a cooperative ownership which is located in 6.th floor of maintained brick building with elevator. Flat was originally formed by joining two residential units, and currently it consists of a spacious hallway, two bedrooms, living room combined with dining and kitchenette, study and two separate bathrooms. In all living rooms are high quality wooden floors of ash. Bedroom windows and living rooms are oriented to the east balcony and a wonderful view over the roofs of Albert of Vysehrad and Prague Castle. We highly recommend for housing in the center, yet quiet and romantic, as the family, and for demanding childless couple. All civic amenities in place. Bus stop just 3 minutes walk. City center 10 minutes walking distance. For more information or a tour, contact the broker.
9 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Vyšehradská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.