Prague nice, unfurnished flat for rent, 3+kk, 71m², cellar, Krč
Very nice, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 71 m2 is located on the 7th floor of a panel house with two lifts in the area full of greenery in Prague 4 – Krc, street Bernolákova. Part of the apartment is equipped kitchen (gas stove, fridge, oven, etc.) 2 separated rooms, bathroom with tub. Toilet separately. The apartment has a built-in wardrobes. Floors are floating, in the bathroom tiles. Possible to connect to the Internet. To this flat belongs also a cellar. There are all civic amenities: supermarket within walking distance, taps in the house, Thomayerova hospital nearby shopping center Novodvorská 3 stops by bus. Proximity green – Krčský les just 10 min. by walk. Also public transport links are excellent, near the house bus to the metro station C – Kačerov (2 stops) runs every 5 min. (lines 106, 113, 139, 170, 189, 205, 215). Comfortable living in the countryside and close to the center. Photos are from furnished flat.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bernolákova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.