Beautiful luxury apartment for rent, Prague, Siroka street, 2+1, 77 sqm, prestigious location
Luxury apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the historic house in Josefov, Prague 1. The apartment is fully furnished and its area is 77 sqm. The kitchen is equipped with Miele and Liebherr appliances (oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave oven). The apartment is furnished with a combination of antique and modern furniture, wardrobess and washing machine. The apartment is also equipped with Dolby Surround, Wifi, DVD, satellite TV and three LCD TVs. The apartment was completely renovated in 2009. Very prestigious location in the historic heart of the city. In the surrounding there are many historical monuments (Jewish Quarter, St. Nicholas Church, Tyn Church, Old Town Hall, etc.). Complete civic amenities are a matter of course, as well as excellent transport accessibility.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Široká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.