Beautiful modern apartment 2+1 to rent, Praha 1 - Old Town, street U Obecniho Dvora, furnished
Beautiful modern furnished apartment 2 +1 with the total area of 60 m2 is located in the heart of Old Town in the street U Obecniho Dvora. The apartment is on the 4th floor of the renovated building from the early 20th century with an elevator. In the apartment there is a fully furnished kitchen with all necessary electrical appliances and kitchenware. The spacious bathroom includes a bathtub, a shower and a washing machine. In the living room, where is also a dining area, is a large sofa bed, satellite TV, DVD and CD player. From the windows there is a magnificent view of the Letna park. The apartment is in a very pleasant and quiet location. Its greatest advantage is location right in the center of Prague with a friendly and peaceful neighborhood. Excellent transport accessibility, a short walk from the house there is a bus and a tram stop, subway stations Namesti republiky (yellow line B), or Staromestska (green line A), only 10–15 minutes away by walking. All civic amenities are guaranteed in this locality.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||U obecního dvora, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.