Modern loft for rent, Prague, Nusle, Bartoskova street, terrace, garage, 199 sqm
Beautiful atypical flat – duplex loft on the 3rd floor in Nusle in Bartoskova street. Flat is after complete reconstruction in 2004 and is located in a former factory. Loft is bright, very spacious and partly furnished with modern furniture. From the duplex floor is an entrance to the roof terrace from which is a wonderful view of the surroundings. The apartment has two bathrooms, where is a bath. In one of them is the washing machine. The elegant kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances- fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher. Garage parking for one car must be rented together with the flat for 4000 CZK / month. The apartment is situated in a quiet location with excellent civic amenities- shops, restaurants, theaters, winter stadium. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus and tram lines, nearby is the underground station Vysehrad.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bartoškova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||199 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.