Spacious non-residential premises, Praha, Smichov, Holeckova street, shop, tobacco, gallery.
These are two separate commercial premises at one address. On the ground floor there's one space of an area of 51 m2 for 235,– CZK per m² formed of three rooms, there is also a toilet and bathroom with shower. There is a telephone line. Can be operated as tobacco, gallery, a shop or a store af a non-food focus. Heated by gas, tiles on the floor. There is water and drain ,so after the agreement with the owner there can be a kitchen set up. In the basement there's the space area, which has an area of 23 m2 for 174,– CZK and it is a single room with shower + WC. Here, again is a telephone line. Heated by electric heaters, tiles on the floor. Approved as offices and warehouse, but can be used for living. Both facilities can be rented together or separately. The area provides relatively good traffic conditions. There is a bus stop right in front of the object, or a tram stop on the nearby Plzenska avenue.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Holečkova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||74 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.