Cozy, bright, partly furnished flat, Prague, Petrovice, Kurcatovova street, cellar, balcony, UPC
Beautiful and bright apartment 2+kk with a beautiful view. It is situated on the 11th floor of a prefab on the outskirts of Prague. The apartment is partially furnished, we findt here a dining table, chairs, coffee table, shelves… In the kitchen there's a nice kitchen line available with ceramic hob and oven. On the floors were used for floating floors, in the bathroom (which is shared with the toilet) are tiles of course. There's cable TV available and there's also the possibility of activating the internet connection. The flat also has a modern ventilation system. Heating by central heating. The house itself provides the use of two elevators and security is ensured by CCTV. The location is quiet, but provides quite a good range of civic amenities. Nearby is also a pond, a little further then is the water tank Hostivar. The surrounding nature is beautiful and there are several landmarks, such as the baroque castle Petrovicky zamek or an early gothic church of St. James the Elder with late Romanesque elements. Petrovice are very easily accessible by public transport buses all day and all of the night. The closest metro stations are Haje on line C and Skalka on the line A. Not far from the location is also the metro station Cerny Most on the line B. The majority of bus routes in Petrovice lead to Hostivar. Night services are provided by bus line 511 intervals of 30 minutes all night long.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kurčatovova, Praha 10 - Petrovice|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.