Praha 6 - Veleslavin, modern beautiful flat 2+kk for rent, Krenova street, balcony, 80 sqm
Very nice spacious apartment 2 + kk in Prague 6, street Krenova. The apartment is situated in the 4th floor of a brick house, which was designed by architect Milunic. Available lift. The total floor area is 80 sqm. The apartment is partially equipped with nice stylish furniture. There is also modern kitchen unit with appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and shower. On the floors teher are parquets and tiles. Beautiful quiet location. In the surrounding there is lot of greenery and quiet. Brevnov Monastery nearby .Percect place to relax and rest. High quality of civic amenities in the area. Restaurants and cafes throughout the neighborhood. Easy access to the city center. Tram or bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house. Beautiful residence in a quiet location.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK|
|Address||Křenova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.