Farmstead in village Kvicovice, district of Domazlice
Maintained farmhouse is situated in the picturesque village Kvicovice, distant 16 km from Horsovsky Tyn and 25 km from Pilsen. Nice family house is divided into two parts separated by the hall – housing unit 2+kk and the non-residential premises, which consists of three spacious rooms with a total area of 66 sqm. The property has a spacious attic, which is currently unused, but may serve to extend the existing space. The above mentioned flat has 48 sqm and includes a new kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Part of the building are farm buildings which have undergone a demanding reconstruction. Heated barn is used as a workshop for trucks, fitted with alarm and one-third of it is insulated. There aren't missing the assebly hole or facilities for employees (toilets, showers) created in the premises of old cowshed. Floors are high-tonnage. Self-supporting gate with remote contro serves for entrance to the workshop. Large courtyard, where the trucks could turn and garden with fruit trees belongs to the building. Suitable for residential or business.
|other water source|
3 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kvíčovice, Kvíčovice (Okres Domažlice)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||2 223 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.