Very nice bright flat 2+kk for rent, Prague 10 - Vrsovice, Smolenska street, terrace, parking, 98sqm
Very nice spacious apartment 2 + kk with a balcony and terrace in Vrsovice, Prague 10. The apartment is in the 4th floor of new building with elevator. The total floor area is 98 sqm. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. The apartment there is beautiful kitchen unit with appliances. In the bathroom there is a beautiful corner bath. Floating floors and tiles. Available ADSL and the Internet. Practical cellar also belongs to the apartment. Possible to rent parking spaces for a fee CZK 2,000 per month. Nice quiet location. High quality civic amenities in the area. Cultural and sports activities in the area. Shopping opportunities at every step. Havlickovy sady park nearby. Perfect place to relax and rest. Easy accessibility. Tram stop nearby.
18 500 CZKper month
|Address||Smolenská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.