Prague nice, modern terraced house, 178 sqm, 2 terraces, garage, Kunratice
Modern terraced, duplex family house 6 +1. The house is located in Prague 4 Kunratice in the neighborhood of Kunratický park, a forest park suitable for various recreational activities. The house is unfurnished, type 6+1 – 27 m2 living room, dining room 10 m2, equipped kitchen 9 m2, Bedroom 13.5 m2, 3 x rooms and 10 m2, hobby room 6.5 m2, 3.5 m2 cloakroom, two terraces, loggia and garage for one car. Garage doors are remote controlled. A second parking space is in front of the garage, otherwise easy parking is in the street. The kitchen is fully equipped (ceramic hob, cooker, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, hood). In a separate room there is a washing machine. The house is equipped with a security system with the ability to connect to the central security. The garden has a garden house.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + garage|
|Address||K Zelené louce, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||173 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.