Praha, Vinohrady, Vinohradska street, non-residential premises for rent, reception, air conditioning
Lease of office premises on the 16th floor in the building of Strojimport now Stimbuilding, near the metro station Zelivskeho. These is a spacious open-space office of an area of 112.70 m2. The tenant has to ensure his parking by himself. Parking space can be rented from the company Medos right opposite the building or in the nearby hotel Don Giovanni. In addition to the standard equipment is a reception available, a meeting room, cafeteria and dining room, vending machines, security and fire protection, postal service, the possibility of renting a cinema for up to 80 people (with a variable arrangement of space) and cleaning of the rented premises. There is also internet access, the tenant has to ensure them by himself too, through the companies based in the building. there are more offices for rent, it is always one room. One on the 5th floor and then every two on the 6th, 9th and 12th for an average estimated cost of 8748,– CZK, with fees of around 3500,– CZK. This is a busy and lucrative location, which provides excellent transport conditions.
59 956 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||112,70 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.