Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Míšovická, Zličín, parking, 55.7 m²
Nice cozy unfurnished apartment 2+kk in Zlicin, Prague 5. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator. Its total usable area is 55.7 sqm. The apartment is not furnished. There is a new, modern kitchen with appliances. Wooden floating floors and tiles. Parking provided in the basement of the house for a monthly fee, has to be rented together with the apartment. This is a nice, quiet locality. An ideal place for rest and relaxation. Good civic amenities. Shopping and entertainment center Zlicin nearby, close to the airport, direction to Plzen. Easy access not only to the city center. Metro station or bus lines nearby.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3652 CZK utilities + electricity + 1000 CZK parking|
|Address||Míšovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||55,70 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.