New beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk (60 m²) , in the heart of Prague, Senovazne namesti
Brand new apartment 2+kk is located on the third floor in Palace Belwicz with an elevator in Prague in New Town. Apartment is rented fully furnished, it is spacious and sunny. Modern kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, washing machine with dryer). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. The apartment has the view of the garden. Apartment is extraordinarily well equipped – videophone, alarm and smoke detector. To clients are available 24 hour reception with security. The whole house was recently reconstructed. Luxury housing in the center of Prague, subway station Namesti Republiky and tram stop is 1 minute from the house. Excellent transport accesibility to all parts of Prague. There are many shops, restaurants and cafes, schools, theaters, galleries, cinemas, department store Kotva and Palladium, historical monuments. Beautiful walking in the Old Town, indescribable atmosphere of historic city center. Garage for fee 3000.-/month. FREE FROM 1.11.2019.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.300 + electricity|
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.