Luxury family house for rent, Prague, Dejvice - Hanspaulka, 170 sqm, 5 bedrooms, garage
Luxury 3-floors-family house is situated in a quiet part of Prague 6 – Dejvice in a prestigious residential area of Hanslapulka. The house is partially furnished and its internal area is 170 sqm. The house has 5 bedrooms, two connected living rooms, fully equipped kitchen, 4 bathrooms (three with shower, one more with a corner bath) and three toilets. Standard equipment includes a new washing machine, dryer and garden furniture Hartmann. Around the house there is a maintained garden designed by the garden architect, including children's sandpit and garden seats (200 sqm). The house includes a garage for one car. The house has new roof and attic. In the house there is a safe, alarm, internet access (wire and wifi), UPC wiring in the kitchen and living room. In the basement there is a room for washing machine, large storage room and pantry. Very prestigious location – complete civic amenities nearby. Perfect transport accessibility to the city center by car and public transport (bus stop 150 meters away from the house, metro A – Hradcanska 10 minutes by bus).
48 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000,- CZK|
|Address||Hermelínská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||340 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.