Beautiful family house for rent, 6+1 in a quiet part of Beroun, near to the center
Beautiful house 6+1, suitable for clients who are looking for a quiet place to live with good access to the city. The house is located in Zavadilka, near to the center. Very quiet location with spectacular views. The house includes sauna, 2 x garage, terrace and maintained garden with an area of 309 sqm in the privacy behind the house. Usable area of the house is 265 sqm. The house is suitable for larger family or office with private background. The house is unfurnished except for kitchen. The house has 2 floors – 3 rooms on the ground floor and 3 rooms on the second floor. Furthermore there is a the bathroom with corner bath and shower. On the ground floor there is also a bathroom with shower. The area of the living room is 50 sqm and it has access to the garden and terrace. The house includes a garage with 2 parking places + parking places in front of the house up to 5 cars. The house is after reconstruction. Excellent access to Prague by car (20min) or by bus from the bus stop about 300 metres away (every 20 minutes). Railway station about 1 km away. Civic amenities in the surrounding.
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Cibulce, Beroun|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||530 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.