House suitable for company with storage spaces for rent, Prague, Kyje, Darska street, 180 sqm
Non- residential premises in a house in Kyje in Darska street. The house has
10 rooms, two bathrooms with sink, a cosy bathroom has a bathtub. Kitchen is
equipped with standard appliances. On the ground floor are two interconnecting
rooms and two separated, cloakroom, storage room. On the first floor there is
one separated room and two passable rooms (one of them can be divided by a large
doors), kitchen, bathroom. On the second floor there are two rooms + two attic
The house is guarded by alarm. Basement can be used as a warehouse. Attic can also be used as a warehouse or there can be offices after an agreement. Telephone exchange distribution in all areas of the house. Garage for 4 cars, parking for other two cars is in front of garage. Garage-storage area is about 70 sqm. Parking in front of the house for 5 cars or on the land of the house. A beautiful location with excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus lines, near are underground stations Rajska zahrada or Depo Hostivar. The house can be rented for living.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dářská, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.