Prague, three-story luxury apartment for rent 3 +1 with balcony, unfurnished, Prague 7 - Holesovice
Beautiful interesting duplex apartment 3+1 with balcony in the street Milady Horakove in Prague 7 – Holesovice. Apartment is located in the sixth floor in the brick building with a lift and has a total area of 130.2 sqm. Fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms (shower, corner bathtub). Wooden floors and metal construction give the apartment an interesting atmosphere. Three floors are connected by circular stairs. There is a cable connection, telephone and ADSL internet. Housing is near the city center, excellent transport accessibility. The house is near crossroads of tram lines to all corners of Prague. In the surroundings you can find all amenities – from restaurants to the galleries and theaters. Letna park, which is nearby, is a pleasant place for leisure time. For an active sport is suitable one of the largest parks in Prague – Stromovka.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||130,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.