Furnished 3+1 +2x balcony + garden in detached house, 120 m², Prague 9
Furnished flat in two-geneartion house with the separate entrance: 3+1+ 2× balcony+ graden. The first floor, separate rooms. PVC and carpets on the floor. Central heating. Not slanted ceiling. South – west orientated windows. Very quiet street. The kindergarden and school in the close proximity. Suitable for the family with car that is looking for a peaceful place with nature surroundings. The half of a garden at tenant´s disposal: also garden shower, sheltered seating – pergola and fireplace with smokehouse. Transport by bus to subway station Cerny Most. The price can be discussed. The further appliances will be added at client´s request.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zádražanská, Praha 9|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.