New apartment 2 + kk for rent, Prague 4 - Krc, street Antala Staška, furnished, balcony, parking
Beautiful bright apartment 2 + kk in a new building located in the street Antala Staska, Prague 4 – Krc. The apartment is located on the 11th floor, in the house there is an elevator. It is completely furnished. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and toilet, another toilet separately. The flat includes a balcony with an area of 5 m2 from where is a beautiful view of Prague. There is a cellar. Possibility of renting garage space for a fee 2.000, – per month (need to be rented with the apartment). The flat is located in a nice and quiet location with excellent civic amenities-restaurants, shops, theaters, post office. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague-bus lines, the subway station Budejovicka. There is the Krc´s castle or a tennis club.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ util 2000 CZK + parking 2000 CZK ( must be rented )|
|Address||Antala Staška, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||61,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.