Prague luxurious apartment for rent 2+1 (53 sqm), terrace, in a desirable location. Mala Strana
Luxurious apartment 2+1 is located at the 3rd floor of the brick house in a prestigious location of Mala Strana – Prague 1. The area of the apartment is 53 sqm and it is unfurnished. In the case of interest, it is possible to furnish it. In the bathroom there is a shower, toilet is in a separated room. The equipment includes washing machine, fridge and gas stove. In the living room there is a gas fireplace. It is possible to use a terrace and a cellar. The apartment is located in a very desirable location in Nerudova street, in the very center of Prague. There are all civic amenities (shops, restaurants, cafes, wine bars, theaters, etc.). There is also a large number of historic monuments – Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral or Tuscan palace. Petrin hill, an ideal place for sport or recreation, is nearby.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.