Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (49 m²), for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, street Jindricha Plachty, elevator
Beautiful and sunny, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk (49m²) in Prague 5, Jindricha Plachty street. The apartment is located at the 3th floor of the brick house with elevator. The whole house and apartment passed the entire reconstruction. The apartment is fully equipped with new stylish modern furniture Beautiful kitchen with appliances. Bedroom with the windows into the quiet building courtyard. Floating floors and tiles. Introduced the Internet. The possibility of parking about 200 meters from the house. Super location. Excellent transportation accessibility. Subway station and tram stop Andel a few steps from the house. Bus station Na Knizeci about 5 minutes walks. Smichov railway-station 3 minutes by tram. Perfect civic amenities. The possibility of active and passive relaxation. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov, Village cinemas multiplex and a lot of great restaurants and cafes in the immediate vicinity. Available from 15.11.
23 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including VAT and services (electricity, water, cleaning once a week)|
|Address||J. Plachty, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.