Luxury furnished apartment 2 +1, 90 sqm, in a quiet location in Pilsen-Slovany
Beautiful spacious fully furnished apartment 2 +1 of an area of 90 sqm is located on the second floor of renovated villa in a quiet part of the Pilsen neighborhood Slovany. Apartment has non-continuous rooms with stylish furniture, kitchen with all appliances (refrigerator, microwave oven, electric kettle and ceramic hob), bathroom with tub and toilet. In the apartment there is introduced the Internet and satellite. In the villa there are a total of 3 housing units. The apartment includes a parking space in the yard for a monthly fee of 1 000, – CZK, which must be rented together with the apartement. These common rooms belong to the apartement – laundry with washing machine, lounge and garden with smokehouse, sitting, sand pit and swing. The house is equipped with deluxe – fire sensor, alarm, remote control gates and the 1 key to everything. The house is situated in a very nice environment full of greenery, close to river.
12 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.