Spacious luxury family house for rent, Prague 4, Lhotka, Nad Koupadly street, 8+2, 300 sqm, garden
Beautiful luxury family house is situated in a quiet residential part of Prague 4 – Lhotka. The house was built in 2000. It has 3 floors and is unfurnished. In the house there are two easily connectable residential units – two bedrooms with dressing rooms, attic room, living room with dining area and fully equipped kitchen, as well as three bedrooms, living room and dining room, equipped kitchen, bathroom, toilet. In the basement there is double garage, gym, laundry, storage rooms, two toilets, two showers and a boiler room. The house has shutters, the possibility of receiving satellite TV, electronic security system, central vacuum cleaner, the possibility of two telephone lines, additional 3–4 parking places on the land (with a lockable gate). Around the house there is a garden (800 sqm). Very convenient location – quiet living, excellent transport accessability even during the night hours. Direct access to metro line C, very good civic amenities in surrounding (school, kindergarten, medical facilities, shops and services in neighbourhood). Nearby there is a forest, swimming pool, sport and cultural facilities. It is also possible to rent this villa for business purpose.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad koupadly, Praha 4 - Lhotka|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.