Prague, beautiful apartment 3+1 (111.75 m²) to rent, Prague 5, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony
Very nice and spacious 3+1 (111,75sqm) apartment for rent in Prague 5 in street Pecháčkova. The apartment are 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, one is a bath, in the second shower. The apartment is located on the 5th floor in a brick house. Flat is after reconstructiont and fully furnished. In the kitchen we can find a refrigerator and stove. The bathroom has a large bathtub, shower and toilet. On the floors are parquet and tiles. To the apartment belongs a balcony. The house is located in a location nearby Vltava river- Horejsi nabrezi and Palacky bridge. Excellent transport connections to the city center. 10 minutes by walk – to the Andel- shopping center Novy Smichov. Nice place for walks for is Kinsky garden with two ponds and a children's playground. Suitable for roommates.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pecháčkova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||111,75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.