Luxury, private apartment 2 - 3 bedrooms, with terrace, garage, balcony, cellar, beautiful view.
We offer luxury private apartment for the most demanding clients seeking maximum privacy. Own 6th floor of the house, no neighbors. Perfect view of the Troy garden. Heated floors, including the terrace. Our luxury fully equipped, including kitchens. American fridge side-by-side, dishwasher, stove. Up to 5 parking spaces, 1 is already in the price, others can buy separately. Cellar 12 m2, the opportunity to buy yet another 4 m2. Balcony to the courtyard, with kitchen. Large entrance hall, spacious living room with TV corner. Laundry, wardrobe, 2 bathrooms (Jacuzzi), 2 WC, bedroom, study. The apartment is designed as a double-zone. Currently is in 2 bedrooms with the possibility of slight alteration to the original 3 bedrooms. Custom videophone, TV-SAT. Possibility of taking over mortgages. Do not hesitate to arrange a tour of the broker.
|other water source|
11 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||41 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.