Beautiful, equipped apartment, 2 bedrooms in a new building with garden, parking,terrace and balcony
We offer beautiful, unique, furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms with a total area 132 sq. meters. The entire apartment was created in a uniform style and wisely. The apartment is located on the 3rd storey building and is located in a small hill (east side entrance is located on the 1st floor – west side is on the ground, leading to a pre-garden) On the windows are installed electrical security shutters, not only for greater sense of security, but also in being pulled completely obscures the area. The apartment is furnished with luxurious, custom furniture, including kitchen with rich technology of stop plums and Whirlpool appliances, Siemens and American fridge side-by-side. The living room is a Samsung plasma TV and audio system Scott. Part of the apartment is Wi-fi. Garden has its own entrance. The apartment has plenty of storage space, its own separate dressing room, technical room – storage room, built-in wardrobes. Generously equipped bathroom .. WC for guests is separately. The apartment is situated in a very quiet location with excellent access to the underground, about 3 min. walk. Shopping and entertainment center Galerie New Butovice about 5 min. walk. Part of the apartment is 1 garage and cellar 7m² room. Possibility of taking over mortgages. The apartment was designed very sophisticated with regard to children but also adults. Ideal for families looking for housing without compromise. Do not hesitate to arrange a tour of the broker.
|other water source|
6 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bucharova, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.