Luxury furnished flat for rent, Prague, Strasnice, Nazovska street, garage, loggia, 2+kk
The new big apartment 2+kk of 68 sqm with a glassed-in balcony overlooking the beautiful green park on the fourth floor of a new house in a modern location Vinohrady Vinice in Prague 10 – Strasnice, Nazovska street. The apartment is fully furnished with luxurious new furniture – living room and bedroom. Sykora kitchen with built-in appliances. There are parquet floating floors and ceramic tiles. Bathroom has a bathtub and there is a washing machine, toilet separately. Entry to the apartment is equipped armored security doors. In the hall there is a built-in wardrobe. The apartment includes the garage with entrance on a chip which must be rented together with the apartment for a monthly fee 1.000 CZK. Excellent transport accessibility – tram 70 meters from the house, metro station Zelivskeho in walking distance. Full civic amenities.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Názovská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.