Warehouse space in Horni Pocernice, the different sizes of buildings
Various size storage space from 50 m2 in the requested location in Prague 9, Horni Pocernice. The total building area is 3612 m2. It is a completely renovated, heat cladded buildings suitable for storage or light production and placement of administrative support. Each hall has 4 floors of the storage area of 903 m2 and office facilities and staff of an area of 432 m2. It is an open space – great flexibility. It is possible to rent whole complex or each building separated for 75 CZK/m2. Ceiling height is 3 m. Floor bearing capacity is 600 kg/m2. Freight ramp, access to new lift cargo tonnage of 2,700 kg capacity 4 euro. The possibility of short-term storage. Permanently guarded storage area (sensor latch around area) with the possibility of parking. In the vicinity is the E65 motorway traffic. Currently available for rent: Hall B7 – first floor (903 sqm), 3rd floor (903 sqm), hall B8 – 3rd floor (600 sqm), hall B5 – 4th floor(903 sqm). Photo is orientation. LESSEE PAYS NO COMMISSION
75 CZKm² per month
|Address||Ve žlíbku, Praha 9 - Horní Počernice|
|Usable area||3 309 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.