Prague, Old Town, Narodni trida, luxurious attic apartment for rent, two terraces.
Beautiful attic studio is located on the sixth floor of newly reconstructed house in prestigious National street – Topicuv house. Apartment is rented equipped, it has two terraces with a beautiful view of Prague Castle. Kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and kettle. In the bathroom there are shower and toilet. The apartment has the seat set, a large bed and dining table. In all the apartment are floating floors, there are also storage spaces. The price includes equipment, TV, satellite and Internet connection. There is possibility of telephone line. The house has elevator only to the fourth floor. Housing is in a very nice place, a tram stop is near the National Theatre and metro station Narodni trida „B“ is 5 minutes on foot. Beautiful part Old Town, National Theatre, park on Smetana riverside and excellent access to all parts of the city. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, cinemas, theatres, museums, monuments, schools, shops, shopping centre Tesco, services.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees, rent includes cleaning|
|Address||Národní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.