Prague, Old Town, Narodni trida, luxurious attic apartment for rent, two terraces.
Beautiful attic studio is located on the sixth floor of newly reconstructed house in prestigious National street – Topicuv house. Apartment is rented equipped, it has two terraces with a beautiful view of Prague Castle. Kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and kettle. In the bathroom there are shower and toilet. The apartment has the seat set, a large bed and dining table. In all the apartment are floating floors, there are also storage spaces. The price includes equipment, TV, satellite and Internet connection. There is possibility of telephone line. The house has elevator only to the fourth floor. Housing is in a very nice place, a tram stop is near the National Theatre and metro station Narodni trida „B“ is 5 minutes on foot. Beautiful part Old Town, National Theatre, park on Smetana riverside and excellent access to all parts of the city. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, cinemas, theatres, museums, monuments, schools, shops, shopping centre Tesco, services.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees, rent includes cleaning|
|Address||Národní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.