Luxury duplex for rent 4+1, 170sqm in Havlickovy sady - right in the center of Prague, parking, garden
We offer to rent luxury unfurnished duplex apartment for rent with a total area of 170 sqm. Apartment has three bedrooms, 49 sqm living room, equipped kitchen (washing machine, dryer). Layout is 4+1. The floors are wood, tiles and floor heating. The floor is a bathroom (shower, bath, WC), also on the ground floor there's bathroom (shower, toilet) and separate toilet. There is a terrace, garden, garage in the house. Satellite connection. The underground at Namesti Miru available in 10mins by tram (5 mins from the house). This is a very unique offer. The house is located in the park that is fenced, permanently guarded and closed to the public through the night. Certainly you will appreciate the uniqueness of this location. Come and see for yourself that to find a similar offer would be really difficult.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000|
|Address||Havlíčkovy sady, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.