Lovely furnished flat for rent, Prague, prestigious locality Vinohrady, The Korunni Dvur, garage
Spacious flat 2+kk (82m²) in Vinohrady, Korunní street. The flat is situated on the first floor of new built The Korunní dvůr area, ambitious project, which offers housing in a traditionally exclusive locality ensconced in greenery with prompt access to public transport to and from the city centre. The flat consists of bedroom with built – in storage space, living room with modern furnished kitchen corner and bathroom with bathtube. There are also balcony, cellar and garage for charge 2000,– CZK (must be rented with the apartment). Korunni Dvur areal is located near the center, near a tram stop No 10 and 16, which will take you only two stops on the metro station Flora, or the opposite direction to the center of the station Namesti Miru and I.P. Pavlova. Full civic amenities of course.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.