Modern duplex for rent, Prague, Vysocany, Rubeska street, garage, two balconies, 3+kk
Beautiful duplex in a new building on the street Rubeska in Vysocany. Partially furnished apartment 3+kk on the size of 113 sqm is located in the fourth and fifth floor of brick building with an elevator. The apartment includes a cellar and garage which has to be rented with the apartment for a monthly fee 2,000 CZK. The apartment has a kitchen with built-in appliances, in bedrooms there are beds, living room with sofa, chairs and table. From the living room and one bedroom are entries to balconies. Bathroom with bathtub, two separate toilets, washing machine, bathroom equipped with underfloor heating. The windows with blinds, floating floors. In the hall there are built-in wardrobes. Excellent transport accessibility to the center, few minutes from the house is metro station and tram Vysocanska or train station. Nearby Galerie Fenix offers countless shops and restaurants, next to it is the English Grammar School. All civic amenities in the surroundings.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rubeška, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||113 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.