Large house for sale in the beautiful scenery of Brdy
Spacious family house is situated in the village of Jivina near Horovice in a beautiful Brdy forests. It is a new house before completion (Porotherm). Built-up area is about 200 sqm, usable area is 400 sqm. The land area is 6858 sqm, there are 3 farm buildings for further use. It is possible to buy the neighbouring land and use it for business purposes. The house has 3 rooms with kitchenette but it can be arranged as 7+kk or more. Electricity supply 220V/380V, municipal water supply and also a well. The sewage is prepared. Central heating (radiators), in the bathroom and kitchen floor heating. There is also the possibility to build the fireplace. Very nice view of Brdy forests. Prague is approximately 45 kilometers away (D5 highway). All civic amenities are available nearby (Komarov 2km, Horovice 7km). The completion requires investments.
|other water source|
9 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jivina, Jivina (Okres Beroun)|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||6 858 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.