Beautiful apartment 3 + kk for sale, Prague 1 - New Town, street Klimentska, after reconstruction
Very nice apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 81 m2 is located in the street Klimentska, Prague 1 – New Town. The flat is situated on the 4th floor a six floors brick house. In the house were made recent adaptations (new roof, risers, lift, thermal insulation, facade, boxes, bells, etc.). In a spacious hall of the flat there is built a kitchen corner with a combined stove. In the bathroom there is a bath, combi boiler. Separated WC. Windows are original. There is a cellar of the area of 9 m2 which belongs to the flat. Full assortment civic amenities in the area. The house is located in the historical part of Prague, within walking distance to the Republic Square, Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Excellent transport accessibiity.
6 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.