Bright spacious apartment for sale, Prague 9, Prosek, Vysocanska street, 3+kk, 75 sqm
Bright spacious apartment is located on the 6th floor of the panel house with the total 10 floors in Prague 9 – Strizkov. The area of the apartment is 75 sqm, in addition there is a glazed loggia (7 sqm). The apartment was completely renovated – new distribution of electricity and water, brick partition walls, new interior doors and door frames Sapeli. Windows to Vysocanska street are plastic. Orientation windows to SW and NE. Floating floors, carpet in the kinder room, tiles in the hall, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Security door. There is a cloakroom in the hall. The newish kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances (stove, oven, hood). The living room has built-in library. New tiles in the loggia. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a toilet. The apartment includes a cellar and a stotorage room. Low monthly fees. The house is in very good condition, it was reconstructed recently – roof, building insulation, mail boxes, lift. Location is completely civic – equipped, all in walking distance within 10 minutes from the house. Excellent transport connection to the city center (metro station line C – Strizkov is nearby).
3 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Vysočanská, Praha 8 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.