Prague, furnished flat for rent 2+1 in the center, Rasinovo nabrezi, terrace, antique furniture
Furnished apartment 2+1 (81sqm) is directly on Rasinovo nábřeží, in the centre of Prague, in the 1st floor of the historic building. There is a spacious (140 sqm) terrace and Internet connection, there is no washing machina and refrigerator. The apartment is equipped with ancient furniture (must leave here) and decorated with beautiful frescoes. Bathroom and kitchen are in worse condition and is impossible to reconstruct or otherwise equipped. Historic atmosphere of the apartment is unique, as well as its location, condition of the apartment is before reconstruction. Because of the frescoes and furniture owner requests a refundable damage deposit of equal to two monthly rents. Location offers a complete civil amenities including quick connections all over Prague.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.