Prague, Vinohrady, beautiful apartment for rent, 2 + kk, 65 m², parking place, French windows
Beautiful, spacious apartment can be found in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Flat with a total size of 65sqm is located in the 7th floor of brick building with an elevator. Flat is after complete reconstruction and is unfurnished. The kitchen is equipped with a modern kitchen unit with all appliances. The great advantage of this apartment is pretty big French windows. There is also parking place for a fee 1500,– CZK/month which has to be rented together wirh the apartment. The apartment is located in the heart of historical Prague. Just a few steps from the house is situated Namesti Miru with neo-gothic church. saint Ludmila. There is a great connection to all parts of Prague. On the Namesti Miru we will find the bus station, trams and metro. In the surroundings we find a school, medical facilities, post office and various shops.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.