Nice plot, 653 sqm, with the cottage in the village of Horni Briza
Very nice piece of land with of an area of 653 sqm is located in the village Horni Briza, distant 13 km from Pilsen. Land is full grassy and there are beautiful trees and at the edges are the plantation regions. At the land there is located a house of an area of 51 sqm. Ground floor of house consists of a small kitchen, garage and workshop. Attic, which is currently unused, may serve as a living part. Behind the house there is designed a corner for sitting and grill. The house is registered as suitable for conversion or on the superstructure. At the land there is located a well with utility water, gas fixture, electrical box and water. In the surroundings there are all the civic amenities – shopping center, schools, kindergartens, medical facilities, restaurants. Train and bus connections to Pilsen.
1 236 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Skautech, Horní Bříza|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||653 m²|
Contact a broker
Martina Homolková Hanáková (pob. Plzeň)
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.