Family house for sale, 3+1, near the village Rabyne in the recreation area.
We offer a family house 3+1 for sale located near the village Rabyne, nearby Slapy recreational area. The house is built of brick and originally served as a cottage. The total land area is 1155 sqm, the usable area of the house is 374 sqm. In an attic it is possible to build 3 more rooms. Electric heating and solid fuel stove. Tiles and carpets, original scuntion windows. Water supply – the well, septic waste. The house has a cellar, there is also a garage for one car. The kitchen line will be left in the apartment as well as standard appliances, other things depend on agreement. In the winter time cross-country skiers will appreciate lot of routes around the Slapy dam. The house is located in a very quiet location, close to the village and recreational area. For more information, please contact us.
|other water source|
3 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Loutí, Rabyně (Okres Benešov)|
|Usable area||374 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.