Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 3+kk with balcony, yard and parking, Brevnov.
Very nice bright apartment 3 + kk with an area of 102 m2 in the street Patockova, Prague 6 – Brevnov. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a new brick house from 2003. There is, of course, an elevator. The flat is fully-equipped, in a kitchen there is a ceramic hob and a dishwasher, a bathroom with a corner bath and a shower. In the apartment there is a television with a satellite receiver, a connection to the Internet via ADSL. The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 5 m2, there is also a shared yard. The possibility of renting a parking space for a fee (no need to rent with the apartment). Very pleasant and quiet location with a good transport accessibility- a few steps from the house is a bus and a tram stop, the subway station Dejvicka line A only 10 minutes by bus. All civic amenities.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3800 CZK utilities + 1900 CZK parking|
|Address||Patočkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.