Beautiful house for rent, Prague, Michle, Pobocna street, terrace, 10+2, 600sqm
Beautiful row house in Michle in Pobocna street. This is a four-storey house. On the 1st floor there is a swimming pool, billiards room, kitchenette with bar, fitness with solarium, sauna, shower with toilet. On the 2nd floor are two bedrooms, kitchen, terrace, cabinet and bathroom with shower and toilet. On the 3rd floor are three bedrooms, terrace, spacious bathroom with corner bath and shower, toilet, storage room. On the 4th floor is a spacious sunny studio with kitchen, terrace and balcony, cabinet/ chamber. All kitchens are fully equipped with quality appliances. All floors are partially equipped with modern furniture. There are two garages. The house is situated in a quiet location with good civic amenities- shops, restaurants, schools, sports clubs. Perfect transport connections to all parts of the city- bus and tram lines, underground station Kacerov. The house is also for sale.
79 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pobočná, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||600 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.