Splendid and spacious apartment 3+1 in beautiful area of Mala strana
The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a historical building dating back to the 14th century at Maltézské naměstí. The total living area is approximatively 160 m2. The bedrooms have a view of the Maltézské naměstí. The kitchen and the living room have beautiful views of the Castle of Prague, the famous Church of St. Nicolas and the red tiled roofs of the surrounding historical buildings. The apartment is equipped with modern appliances (oven, dishwasher, washing machine as well as Whirlpool refrigerator and freezer). Outlets for phone lines with ISDN, digital satellite TV outlet (Astra, Eutel and other) and outlet for an alarm system at your disposal. The four story building is in a quiet part of the Little Quarter (Malá Strana), a charming part of the historic core of Prague, only a few steps from Charles Bridge, close to a large park and the Vltava river. The Little Quarter is a preferred neighbourhood of Prague where a number of embassies are located. Don´t miss out!!!
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1|
|Usable area||162 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.